Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Oct 16, 2011

BELLISSIMO!!!!

I am back from Santa Ana.....tired but HAPPY!
A BIG Grazie to my boys Alan and Raffaele for helping so so much! and Pearl for been my left hand (she was to my left of the cash register, lol) HUGE Help!
This is a show where everything happens really fast! be prepared and plan everything. LOVE IT!
Dianne and Sheryl put on an incredible show and they do take care of their vendors, we are part of the Glitterfest Family! Always a pleasure.....
I wish I had more time to take photos of all the spaces. I missed Sandra's booth and all the photos indoor didn't turn out right.
















Linda Fit and Sandi Woods
www.eurotrash.com









To all the customers that shopped HANDMADE and support US!
Thank you so much
(a special thank you too to Edith for bringing me a special photo taken by her at the Spring Glitterfest)

Ciao for now
Rita

10 comments:

  1. Cara Rita che belle queste immagini!!
    Il distributore di caramelle pieno di perle รจ una meraviglia!
    Baci
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, I just saw the article about you in Romantic Country! Congratulations - how nice it was to see your smiling face on the pages of that magazine.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always it was an amazing show. I'll post some of my photos for tomorrow. Everyone is always so nice.

    There is so much I would have loved to bring home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos Rita!! How fun, looks like another wonderful event. Hope you sold lots! Hugs, Riki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you and your sons again. Loved the balloons! Oh and my boyfriend liked the toys and candy. See you soon!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellisima Amica!!! We never get to visit at GF...so busy!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been looking forward to seeing some photos and these are wonderful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank-you so much for the Boudoir sign. It makes me smile every time I walk into my bath. I will have two posts this week with it pictured in them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the pictures of GF and especially getting to see your booth since I wasn't able to make it! Already putting away goods for my Dec. Oaks show.

    HuGs.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so bummed I had to miss this sparkly event! I had a big event here in San Diego...next time count me in Rita!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....