Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 28, 2013

Jewelry Displays

I had this idea in my mind for months. I needed new ways to display my jewelry pieces. Then I decided it was time to try. I purchased brown clip board and tried a few techniques. It was a process turning new clipboard in something vintage. A challenge for me since it was my first time, but I love the result and each necklace has a special place now.




Ciao for now

Rita


Linking to Jennifer Rizzo
Thank you Jennifer for hosting!

5 comments:

  1. Rita, I love the clipboards, what a great idea and your jewelry is wonderful!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute looks adorable you should sell them too
    I want one......
    xo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever Rita! love your handwriting. good luck in Pt.Loma
    xoorobin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, great idea, looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to seel the clipboards on etsy. I want mine to say LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....